Project Name and Location
“Elva” – New Merks apartment complex in Riga
ELVA Kitchen is a Scandinavian-style indvidual project that is the result of our team’s creativity, effort and commitment. The design is based on white, which dominates the whole room, and the modern Scandinavian style – minimalism, functionality and natural materials.
The ELVA kitchen has been designed with convenience and practical everyday use in mind. Our main goal was to create a space where it’s easy to cook and enjoy meals, as well as fun to spend time with the family.
- Facades: our choice of Acryl MX mat creates a modern and stylish design. It’s a sleek and glossy material that visually expands the space and gives the kitchen a bright and cosy feel.
- Table Top: Quartz Technistone Noble Arco offers a unique design that fits in with the overall style of the interior. Its glossy surface reflects light, visually enlarging and brightening the room.
- Kitchen handles: blackFurniparthandles are stylish and modern as well as comfortable and functional. Their simple but striking design complements the cabinet fronts and gives the overall interior a modern feel.
- Kitchen appliances: kitchen appliancesfrom Boschoffer the highest level of functionality. The brand is known for its reliability, efficiency and advanced technology.
- Storage system: basket systems from Vauth Sagel in Germany provide convenient and efficient storage. These systems are made of high-quality materials that ensure their longevity and durability.
Do you need an accurate 3D model for your planned kitchen project?
We are here to help! Our experienced furniture designers can create detailed and realistic 3D sketches that will allow you to better realise your kitchen idea.
Don’t miss out and contact us anytime!