Space measurement and extra benefits!
Designing, manufacturing and installing a kitchen is a serious task with several steps. One of the most important steps before starting this process is to measure the premises. There are several additional benefits to space measurement that make this step indispensable:
- Determining the amount of materials needed: accurate measurement of the space helps to determine the number of materials needed to make kitchen furniture. This eliminates the purchase of unnecessary materials and reduces costs.
- Efficient space planning: measuring helps you to pinpoint the exact location of all kitchen elements – cabinets, appliances, windows, doors, etc. This helps to create an efficient and functional design.
- Precise customisation: the kitchen is customised to the space, taking into account all its specific parameters – both size and shape. This ensures that the finished furniture fits perfectly into the space.
- Aesthetics: Correct measurement helps to avoid incorrect furniture placement or inconsistencies with the room decoration. This helps to ensure that the end result is not only practical, but also aesthetically pleasing.
- Troubleshooting: metering helps identify potential problems, such as faulty wiring or plumbing. This way you can solve them before the project starts and avoid problems later.
With this in mind, one of the first and most important steps towards a new kitchen is to measure the kitchen space in your home. In order for us to design the best kitchen layout for you, we need to take precise measurements of your space.
The cost of the measurement depends directly on the complexity of your room and its size 30 to 40 €. The measurements are taken by our experts who will come at your convenience to take all the necessary measurements. Accurate room measurements are the basis for the kitchen design layout and for the manufacture and installation of your personalised kitchen.
To book a visit from one of our specialists, please call the numbers below or send a room measurement request to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details, address and preferred time of the visit. We will contact you by phone to clarify the details and arrange a time to measure the room.